- Fare is based on each moveable section
- 1 section - Card Ticket 1,100 won (To 10km)
- 2 sections - Card Ticket 1,300 won (Over 10km)
|19 or more||from 13 to under 19||from 6 to under 13
(or elementary students)
|One way||1 section||1,200 Won||950 Won||600 Won|
|2 sections||1,400 Won||1,100 Won||700 Won|
|Round Trip||1 section||2,400 Won||1,900 Won||1,200 Won|
|2 sections||2,800 Won||2,200 Won||1,400 Won|
|19 or more||From 13 to under 19||From 6 to Under 13
(or elementary students)
|One way||1 section||1,100 Won||850 Won||550 Won|
|2 section||1,300 Won||1,000 Won||650 Won|
|Hanaro Card||1,000 Won (Minimum) up to 500,000 Won (Maximum) 1,000 Won unit increment|
A Term Ticket
|1-day metro Ticket||4,000 Won||Unlimited rides till the last train of the day|
|7/20 Ticket||19,000 Won||20 rides in 7 days, Metro only|
|30/60 Ticket||50,000 Won||60 rides in 30 days, Metro only|
Free passengerSeniors, National Meritorious Person (A patriot, disabled), 5.18 Movement Meritorious Person, the disabled with pertaining I.D.
and a person using the metro assisting the seriously disabled (1-3 class) person first hand.
Things to be cautious when using the metro service
- Those passengers using the metro for free or the passengers using a discount ticket must carry the pertaining I.D.
- Teenager: School I.D., Certificate for Youth, Resident Registration Card
- Child: Senioren Pass, Resident Registration Card or any of I.D.
- The disabled, national meritorious person , 5.18 movement meritorious person: The pertaining I.D.
- Teenager using a transportation card for youth must change the card to regular transportation cards at the age of 19.
- If exceed a section or time exceeds by three hours, additional fare will be imposed.
- Free ride is allowed to a child under six years of age if the child is custody by the guardian however, only three Children are allowed for free ride with one guardian.
- Be cautious not to contact your ticket with magnetic, crumpling or water.
- Do not board on the metro with chemicals, chemical products, volatility products or any other harmful articles and animals (except for assistance dogs with the disabled).
- If using discount tickets and transportation cards for youth unlawfully or got on board without permission, the person will be imposed with penalty to pay the basic section fare and additional 30 times more of the fare.
♦ If a No-ticket (including the person who lost the ticket) passenger report the loss of the ticket in advance, a ticket will be issued.